Old August 13th 03, 07:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Charter Vouchers

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:23:39 +0000 (UTC), "Stewart"
wrote:

Can someone tell me the best way of using the Customer Charter Vouchers
(10-15 month) ?

I currently send them to Travelcard-Online in Ireland (With a cheque) for a
Monthly travelcard.

But they have now become Oyster.co.uk, and have said you cannot use charter
vouchers for Oysters.

Erm...I don't know who said that, but there's a link as soon as you log
in to your account on sales.oystercard.com which lets you download a
form to send in with your Voucher(s) and/or Cheque.

http://sales.oystercard.com/lul/cont...eOrderForm.pdf is the
URL to the form.

HTH,

Barry

--
Barry Salter,
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.