Old February 16th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default [OT] 4x4 cars on London streets

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:49:07 +0000 (UTC), Terry Harper
wrote:

My wife has a Suzuki Wagon R, which I drive a lot. It's the older
version with the large mirrors, and you can have those set to be able
to see the rear wheels all the time, as well as the road behind you.

I always thought it was a shame that that wasn't continued into the
new model/Vauxhall Agila that I've got. I make very heavy use of the
side mirrors, and just about never use the rear view mirror, because
much of my driving at uni was minibuses. Electric mirrors does
slightly make up for it, mind.

The Landy has big mirrors and they are very useful indeed.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain