Old August 13th 03, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

In article , CJG
writes
I may have criticised London Underground once or twice but I have never
made a personal attack anyone.

Then what do you describe the following as?

the station staff). Some of whom when you ask them when the next train
is response is "What's a train?" and then drag their knuckles along the
ground back to their little box so they can read their Ladybird guide
to safety precautions Volume 3.

Looks pretty much like a personal attack on the staff who were there at
the time.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: