Old August 13th 03, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Northern Line - again!

In article , Mike Bristow
writes
No! I'd want High Barnet to somewhere via Charing Cross (because
if I go that far south from FC, it's to go into the west end.)

I object. It's obvious to the meanest intelligence that the High Barnet
branch should be served from the Bank branch so that passengers can get
to FC from King's Cross.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: