Old February 17th 05, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

Brimstone wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
Killing people is irrelevant,

That shows a lack of respect for human life.

It's irrelevant to the discussion.

You don't get to decide what is and is not relevant to the
discussion.

the excuse that one is "only following orders" is and is not
sufficient excuse for behaving in an unreasonable manner to
another person.

You think the systematic slaughter of millions is simply
"behaving in an unreasonable manner" and is on the order of
magnitude of a few unfair articles? Get real.

I didn't say it was of the same magnitude. Go back and read what I said, not
what you think I said, but to do that it looks as if you'll have to get rid
of your prejudices.

You asked what the difference was. I thought that was a
rhetorical question, but I will concede that if I take your
words at face value you were only asking to be informed.

You have now been so informed. And I now realize this thread is
thoroughly off-topic so I won't be participating further.

Cheers,
--
Michael Hoffman