Old February 17th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Coach Stop (was LT Heritage "Beyond the Fringe")

In message .com,
writes

Tadworth has a wooden 1940s "LT Country Area Shelter" - as made by
Works & Building carpenters' shop at Parsons Green.

Does anyone know if the wooden bus shelter on the A316, just before the
Chalkers' Corner junction with the South Circular (when driving east) is
also of that provenance and vintage?

I'm sure I once heard that it could be subject to some sort of
preservation order, but I don't recall any details.

--
Paul Terry