Old August 13th 03, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Jam Cams conspiracy?

Redonda wrote:
I,ve just noticed that all of the Jam Cams, provided by BBC London,
covering my area of east London - the Isle of Dogs and Blackwall
Tunnel (right through to the A2) - have been 'removed due to a TfL
fault'. Most of these cams have been kaputt for years but you would
get the occasional day when you could check the tunnel northern
approach.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/jamcams/east.shtml

If it's any consolation, all the jamcams in the Hammersmith area have also
been removed from the BBC site, just at the time when it would be useful to
see the effects of the Hammersmith Flyover closure.
--
Richard J.