Old February 18th 05, 09:31 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

Pete wrote:
I'm heading to the Westminster area of London next week and I have the
option of flying into either Stanstead or Luton. Which airport has the
better rail links to this part of London? By "better" I mean easier/faster
and/or cheaper.

TIA.

I'd choose Luton. The Stansted Express is often crowded, does not have
adequate space for passenger's luggage and the trains are frequently
vandalised by Essex yobs. None of these problems on the Thameslink.

I've also found the wait for baggage longer at Stansted Airport, but I
may just have been unlucky.