Old February 18th 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:57:07 +0100, "Pete" wrote:

I'm heading to the Westminster area of London next week and I have the
option of flying into either Stanstead or Luton. Which airport has the
better rail links to this part of London? By "better" I mean easier/faster
and/or cheaper.

TIA.

Stanstead definitely. You also have a very cheap bus service, it's £7
from Stratford (which is a 5 minute train ride from the city). Takes
about an hour during the day (varies on traffic) and no more than 40
minutes in the middle of the night. Runs all day/night too, so you can
make a 6 a.m. flight without any problem.