Old February 19th 05, 05:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Grizzly Grizzly is offline

Default Speed Camera Avoidance

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:31:27 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

redtube wrote:
"redtube" wrote in message
So does anyone have any experience with this product? or similar
kind of thing.

Actually I just found a UK link to same product: 25 quid Is it
money worth spent or not?
Also I presume is illegal if they catch you having sprayed youir
plates with it??
http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/photoblocker.htm

Did you read the Sale Conditions?

"2. The product is for off road use only and is of novelty value only.
It may be illegal to use this product on the road.
7. It is illegal to tamper or interfere with your vehicle number plate."

Besides, how would you test it without running the risk of a penalty +
points?