Old February 19th 05, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default Speed Camera Avoidance

In article , (David
Splett) wrote:

Indeed. I find it amazing how much time people will devote to avoiding
being caught by speed cameras, surely outweighing any time saved by
being able to drive faster.

I think it's something to do with the fact that 80% of British dual
carriageways are of a better standard that German Autobahnen, but have
slower, and often unreasonably slower, speed limits.

How am I endangering anyone by doing 80-90 down the M6 at 3am on a clear
morning?

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981