Old February 19th 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

Dave Arquati wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

But he does have a point about the all-stations service to Luton;
it's not actually faster than the Stansted Express, but at 47
minutes versus 44 or 46 minutes, there's not much of a difference.

But... the bus! What about the bus you have to take to get to Luton
Airport Parkway?

;-)

Actually, it's quite fun standing on the bus winding its way down
the hill and round the roundabouts to the station.

Fun standing? Oh, God, it's just like those awful cattle trucks that
take your to or from your plane when the airline can't (be bothered to
pay for the plane to) get to a terminal gate. No thanks, if I'm going
to catch a train from the airport, I don't want a fairground ride first.
--
Richard J.