Old August 14th 03, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marcus Fox Marcus Fox is offline

Default Park and ride?

"Steve" wrote in message

"Robin Cox" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in message
I am travelling into London from the north and wish to park my car on

the
outskirts use the tube and visit London for 2 days,

Weekdays or weekend?

Robin

Wednesday till Friday, the reason I dont want to use the train is because
there is four of us.

Then ask for a discounted "four travel together" ticket. Think it works out
at about the cost of four separate child tickets. Whereabouts you travelling
from? The 1005 Leeds - London (1102 Newark, my station) is a lovely train,
almost always plenty of seating, it's one of those new Eurostar types. I
think you can also get a tube pass added on the ticket (I know you can for
the journeys on the day you travel and the day you return itself), just not
sure if you can use them in between.

Marcus