Old February 20th 05, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Stretched SUV

Paul Weaver ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

In Mile End tonight I watched with amazement at a what can only be
described as a genuine american-style stretched SUV.

Funny thing was, the numberplates were'nt in any script I
could recognise. Not Japanese, Chinese, Latin, Cyrillic or Arabic. I
assume it's exempt from the congestion charge in that case.

If it's not UK registered, then I don't think it's exempt, but it's more a
case of not being able to enforce it.

But since it probably seats more than 9 people, it'd be exempt anyway.