Old February 21st 05, 01:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Recycling bus number-plates

In article ,
(Tim Scott) wrote:

Some of the operators keep the registrations within the company I recall
London General had 188CLT was on an M (not sure which one) and was moved
onto one of the LDPs (though I gather it may have retained it's old
registration). Stagecoach have a few scattered amongst it's other
subsidaries.

Some of the first generation (Stagecoach) Park and Ride buses in Cambridge
had ex-RM plates. They were changed when they went to Cambridge, i suspect
to hide the fact that they were older than the rest of the fleet they were
joining.

--
Colin Rosenstiel