Old February 21st 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bonzo Bonzo is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:36:19 +0000, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Personally, that 5-minute fairground ride compensates for the hike
through Stansted to get from your plane to the train (although I think
Gatwick is worse - it seemed to take me about 10 minutes' of speedy
walking to get to the station ticket office!).

There's a lift that saves all of that up-and-down the ramp stuff.

Luton all the way!