Old February 21st 05, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Stretched SUV

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:48:57 +0000, Michael Hoffman wrote:

Paul Weaver wrote:

The unreadable numberplate which you helpfully snipped.

Oh, if it was the unreadable number plates that were at issue,
it's a good thing you used such a helpful subject as
"Stretched SUV."

Did you see the stretched SUV with unreadble number plates
pass any police vehicles?

Plenty of speed cameras arround, and they're just as good
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.