Old February 21st 05, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Commuting time map

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:17:15 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote:
It's pretty interesting stuff; I did have a paper version of one, but
I'm not sure where I put it, otherwise I'd scan it in to show you.

You get strange bubbles in areas where express trains stop. Slough and
Reading would be in the same isochrone for places in zone 1 for example,
but Maidenhead and Twyford would be "higher". Of course time of day and
mode of travel makes a difference too.
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.