Old February 21st 05, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default Barking-Greenford?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:01:22 GMT, Richard J. wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:
Chris Tolley wrote:
Just out of interest, is it known how close the Silverlink
Shepherd's Bush station will be to the one on the Central Line?

Pretty close. The bus terminus / possible tram terminus will be in
between the two stations.

That confirms where I understood it to be located, but there is no sign
of any station construction as far as I could see last week, nor at
Imperial Wharf, nor at White City on the H&C. Yet the first two were
supposed to be opening this summer.

That's a bit sad. By this time one would expect to see *something*.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9680378.html
(87 029 at Wolverhampton in 1979 - why only paint half the springs?)