Old February 22nd 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default Stretched SUV

Nick Leverton wrote:
Aidan Stanger wrote:
Paul Weaver wrote:

Funny thing was, the numberplates were'nt in any script I couldrecognise.
Not Japanese, Chinese, Latin, Cyrillic or Arabic. I assume it's exempt
from the congestion charge in that case.

I think that just leaves Greek, Korean and Cambodian. And possibly
Nepalese, though I'm not sure about that one.

Which of those does Hebrew script fall under, out of interest ?

I think it falls under the group not used for numberplates (which
includes several Indian scripts), BICBW.