Old February 23rd 05, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Larry Lard Larry Lard is offline

Default Clapham Junction

Vernon wrote:
Heard a report on LBC last night that Clapham Junction got closed due

to a
lighting failure on the platforms - then nothing more.

Was it just a brief incident not worthy of anything else, or did they

just
get it wrong?

When I was there (around 7pm) the lights were on but the information
displays were down "due to power supply problems which are being worked
on by engineers". I am told that earlier on in the evening trains were
non-stopping on (at least) the SWT Wimbledon lines due to no lighting
on platforms, but I don't know how much of the station was affected by
that.

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please