Old February 24th 05, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Vernon Vernon is offline

Default Clapham Junction

"Neil Hitchens" wrote

Went through there about 5:15 last night. My train should have stopped

there
but we were told (after leaving Waterloo) that the station was closed due

a power failure. As we went through it was completely deserted apart from
one person taking photographs of the trains at the London end of one of

the
platforms!

That would fit in with what LBC said about 6:00.
It just seemed strange that I heard nothing more from them about it.