Old February 24th 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kajr@mwfree.net is offline

Default Train Fire at Victoria

Don't have a f**king go at me. At 8.10 this morning a co worker
announced that the front coach of his train went up in flames at
Victoria. The office is at Vauxhall so I guess that this happened
between 7.45 and 7.55. And you are saying why didn't any news
organisation pick it up. It had happened in the previous 15 minutes.
You can't report any rail related incident now for fear of setting the
train spotters off on one.
Was the traction current switched off, how the f**k should I know.
Unnecessarly alarmist for reporting a train catching fire.
When did the nazis take control of this country.

Kevin