Old February 24th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.sheds
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default A Little Trouble with my Oyster...

Kat typed

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
I have an Annual Bus Pass which is due to expire soon, with a small
amount of PrePay for my casual Underground use. I also had an Incomplete
Journey, which 4 trips to Underground ticket offices failed to resolve,
so I had my Oyster Card replaced as 'Failed' yesterday.

There is also an intriguing problem with the PrePay on both the old and
the new cards:-

I am being charged SFP (£0.00) for my Underground trips!

When you renew your Annual Bus Pass, why not suggest that they create a
completely new account for you.

Sorry for being thick but by SFP, do you mean that you've been charged
paper-ticket rate instead of the lower Oyster rate?

SFP is the Sheddies' Favourite Price ie NOTHING (an in joke with
uk.rec.sheds) I did specify £0.00 to clarify!

It may be a problem with the zero entry level which has only recently
been introduced if you're making more than eight bus journeys between
tube journeys so the tube journey info is getting lost. (Just a thought)

I might well be doing more than eight bus journeys - that's why I have a
Bus Pass! Yesterday, the new card only had two or three bus journeys on
it and the Underground journeys were consecutive but itemised at £0.00.

Tripping around for free makes me feel guilty. It won't when I get my
Freedom Pass, which I hope will be soon.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.