Old February 25th 05, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.sheds
Austin Shackles Austin Shackles is offline

Default A Little Trouble with my Oyster...

On or around Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:13:15 GMT, "Malc"
enlightened us thusly:

"Ancipital" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:33:05 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

Tripping around for free makes me feel guilty.

Timothy Leary's dead, HTH.

Oh dear, for some reason, I now have "Julian Cope is dead" by Bill
Drummond stuck in my head..

Now I've got "Bela Lugosi's Dead" by someone (The Cure?) going round and
round.

If we're doing dead music, hunt Rachmaninov's "The Isle of the Dead", 's
good stuff. Yet to find an empy-free of it, buggrit.

--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk my opinions are just that
"You praise the firm restraint with which they write -_