Old February 25th 05, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default A Little Trouble with my Oyster...

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Kat typed

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
I have an Annual Bus Pass which is due to expire soon, with a small
amount of PrePay for my casual Underground use. I also had an Incomplete
Journey, which 4 trips to Underground ticket offices failed to resolve,
so I had my Oyster Card replaced as 'Failed' yesterday.

There is also an intriguing problem with the PrePay on both the old and
the new cards:-

I am being charged SFP (£0.00) for my Underground trips!

When you renew your Annual Bus Pass, why not suggest that they create a
completely new account for you.

Sorry for being thick but by SFP, do you mean that you've been charged
paper-ticket rate instead of the lower Oyster rate?

SFP is the Sheddies' Favourite Price ie NOTHING (an in joke with
uk.rec.sheds) I did specify £0.00 to clarify!

I can't see what your original post has to do with sheds. It appears
that nothing helpful has emanated from the cross-post either.
(£0.00) appears on the POD when a TC on Oyster has expired but the
system allows you to travel on zero pre-pay for one journey.

FUs set
--
Kat