Old February 25th 05, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.sheds
Lane Gray, Czar Castic Lane Gray, Czar Castic is offline

Default A Little Trouble with my Oyster...

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:46:44 +0000, Kat
wrote:

Sorry for being thick but by SFP, do you mean that you've been charged
paper-ticket rate instead of the lower Oyster rate?

Sheddi's
Favourite
Price

Means they've given her free trips. I'd personally just tell them,
perhaps by post, once every few munfs. If they CBA to charge you, I don't
think you CBA to bend over backwards to make them correct their
inadvertent generosity.

--
Lane Gray
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Gen