Old February 25th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

Clive Coleman wrote:
In message , Huge
writes
Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you
must be able to see how he feels

No. The comparison is odious and you are a moron.

As I don't live within 350 miles of London their local rag is a bit
hard to get here,

Except that it's on the internet. Did you realise that the Standard
supported Livingstone at the last mayoral election? Or that Livingstone
has worked for the Standard as a restaurant critic?. Try reading
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ing%20Standard
for the transcript of the incident if you haven't seen it.

but I did hear his reply and it sounded a very
creditable performance, regardless of the pressure he was under.

Perhaps you should also read the journalist's view of the incident at
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/l...ing%20Standard

--
Richard J.