Old February 27th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Peak bus fares sneak in unannounced

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:14:41 -0000, "?uzzled" wrote:

Aw crap. As if it wasn't enough that they increased the bus saver by 43% and
forcing me to buy an oyster prepay, now I'm facing a 25% rise on that as
well. :-(

When will it ever end ?

When Red Ken stops spending money he hasn't got?

You don't get better transport without spending money, and if he already
had the money, we'd already have better transport.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7