Old February 27th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James James is offline

Default Peak bus fares sneak in unannounced

Dave Arquati wrote:
...and for a longer period of the day than originally planned. I'm

not
too pleased about this! The only publicity I've ever seen regarding

this
was a single poster a month ago saying that the current prepay bus

fare
was a "limited time offer" - admittedly until today, but they never

said
what would come afterwards...

Oyster prepay prices will be £1.00 from 0630-1900 weekdays, £0.80

at all
other times. Originally I think it was planned to make the "peak"

period
0630-0930 only on buses.

The revised fares booklet says 0930, so it may be an error on the TfL
website.