Old February 27th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Peak bus fares sneak in unannounced

"?uzzled" wrote in message

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Neil Williams wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:14:41 -0000, "?uzzled" wrote:

Aw crap. As if it wasn't enough that they increased the bus saver by
43%

and
forcing me to buy an oyster prepay, now I'm facing a 25% rise on that
as
well. :-(

When will it ever end ?

When Red Ken stops spending money he hasn't got?

You don't get better transport without spending money, and if he already
had the money, we'd already have better transport.

We already have some of the most expensive public transport in Europe
already and yet it still pales in comparison to some other European
countries.

This is only relevent if the other countries' systems are funded from
the fare-box. They aren't.

tim