Old February 27th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Diagrams was Last Slam-Doors on SR

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Jack Taylor wrote:

SWT diagrams are becoming thinner by the week. The Windsor lines became
Desiro-worked at the beginning of December but several of the
Portsmouth/Haslemere diagrams remain CIG/VEP. I haven't got an
up-to-date list of current diagrams but, at the beginning of the year,
the following diagrams *out* of Waterloo were slam-door:

So, what exactly is a diagram?

tom

--
Plus, you gotta understand I can now type far, far faster than I can think. This is not boasting - its admitting a personal tragedy. -- D