Old August 14th 03, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Oyster Card - how's it work?

K writes
At present, you can only buy monthly and annual cards from the website.
Once this part of the 'public trial' is complete, they will be adding
weeklies, stored-value and LU stations/pass agents.

This is due later this year, isn't it?

According to the TfL page in the Metro, the stored-value Oyster will be
added in 2004.

We aren't talking about SV cards, though, or are we ?!?? I thought we
were talking about travelcard types being available elsewhere?

Clearly both.

Clearly not! :-) the post specifically asked about travelcards at
Waterloo

And the thread developed from there into a wider discussion - one that
clearly included stored-value cards.

There's no law that says everyone must stick *precisely* to the subject
raised by the OP.

--
Dave