Old March 1st 05, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

"E. Zackatackali" wrote the following in:

If you had the power to add/change/remove bus routes, what would
you do?

15: I'd extend this to Canning Town. Why Blackwall station? It's a
bizarre place for the route to end with the only interchange being to
the DLR. If it continued a few minutes more to Canning Town then you'd
have interchange with loads of buses and trains, making it much easier
for people to continue their journey.

69: I'd like to introduce countdown for a few stops on this route, but
that's purely for selfish reasons. It'd make it much easier for me to
decide whether to catch the bus or walk to the station!

--
message by Robin May.
Drinking Special Brew will get you drunk in much the same way that

http://robinmay.fotopic.net