Old August 14th 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:03:57 +0100, "Stimpy"
wrote:

But what if your exit road is clear when you go into the box, but

gets
blocked by oncoming cars turning left and then witing in a queue?

:-)

I don't think the Highway Code provides advice as to best course of
action to take under that particular set of circumstances. A recent
posting established exactly what the Code does advise...

Yes - just read that. But it doesn't (as you say) cover that
eventuality :-) The reason I said it was because exactly that
scenario happend to me on Sunday.