Old March 2nd 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default HELP! My mate needs a cab from Gatwick!!

"Tristán White" wrote in message
Hi there

Can anyone help me help out my mate?

He is arriving at London Gatwick at 00:10 on
Thursday night/Friday morning, from the Canary Islands.

Arriving with his missus and their 9kg baby.

He didn't plan things out properly and thought he could
take the train and then the tube. By the time he's
cleared airport baggage etc he probably won't.

Obviously the cab would need to come ALREADY WITH
A BABY SEAT to accommodate his 9 kilo daughter.

The last Gatwick Express to Victoria leaves Gatwick at 01:35. After that
there are Thameslinks to London Bridge. I would imagine getting black cabs
at Victoria or LB will be easy at any time, but I can't see the baby seat
thing being easy or possible. I think you're asking a bit much and expecting
to pay too little.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped