Old March 2nd 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

E. Zackatackali wrote:

If you had the power to add/change/remove bus routes, what would you do?

There would be four changes I would make:

(snip)

3. 197 - Norwood Junction - East Croydon. I can't see the point of such a
short route. I'd extend this to Thornton Heath.

(snip)

The point, I suppose, is to provide a service for the Morland Road and
Woodside Green areas. Just out of interest, what route would it take to
Thornton Heath? Even if it was made into a single-decker service, to get
under the railway bridge at Portland Road, it would have to take a
roundabout route to reach Thornton Heath.

--
John Ray