Old March 2nd 05, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Please help me - question about shop in London

Jack Taylor wrote:
"Jim Brittin" [wake up to reply] wrote in
message m...

In article , says...

Hello Everyone.
First - sorry abot writing on this group.

If anyone could - please tell me if this shop it is real shop in

London?

12 ROTHERHITHE STREET
London , SE16 5HW
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: (+44)7981554239
Fax : (+44)2079-002-566

Mayby someone was in this shop and can tell something more about .

Best regards
Mike

I do not know this shop but the phone number given is a mobile phone.

The Fax number is the same one listed he

http://www.hipermarketing.com/nuevo%...r_agmerca.html

50 COURTFIELD GARDENS- SUITE #4
SW5 OND LONDRES, REINO UNIDO
TEL: 44 20 7900 2566
E-MAIL:
http://www.sponsorclick.com

The "Suite 4" gives it away as almost certainly a shared mailing address
of some kind.

The postcode, according to
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/addressfinder is a bunch of flats in
Kensington, probably short term rentals.

The domain name has its web site hosted by https://hostingprod.com/ - if
you go to that page, you get Geocities, i.e. Yahoo free web page service.

Emails to this address seem to be routed to a Yahoo server, if I have
used
http://email-test.com/cgi-bin/webtes...d&cmd=mxlookup
correctly.

The postcode is the same as the Docklands Hilton Hotel so maybe you

See my other post! Bizarre, all the same.

could ask someone there if they know the shop.

http://www.itrademarket.com/FlamingoElectronics/profile

Totally different contact name on same mobile number.

"With a history of 7 years behind us "

but domain name registered six months or so ago.

The website looks ok (http://flamingo-electronics.net/). HOWEVER - although

Until you look closely, maybe.

they claim to be a Limited Company, there is no company number on the
website (AFAICS) AND a quick search of the Companies House database using
their WebCHeck facility (http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/) does not find a
company registered as Flamingo Electronics Limited, so I'd be suspicious.

Quelle surprise!