Old March 3rd 05, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ric Euteneuer Ric Euteneuer is offline

Default What hapend to the visitor passes

I've used LU many times (well, up until they started stalling out between
platforms for hours on end).

Hours on end ? Must be a different Underground system to mine.

That said, trying to manage more than carry-on luggage through the tube is
similar to trying to manage luggage on a bus - there are easier options...

It all depends on if you are paying or your firm, and how 'light' you
travel ! I never travel with more than I can comfortably carry, even
when I travel around Europe for 3 weeks plus. It's usually a rucksack,
a daypack and a plastic bag.