Old March 3rd 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

(Peter)typed

Restore the split between routes 107/307, so there was once again a
through route from western Barnet to Edgware. Then extend the Edgware
terminus back towards Queensbury as it used to be - doesn't need to go
as far as Queensbury, but sufficient to pass Edgware hospital.

What with Barnet Hospital transferring services to Edgware and a
council that is hell bent on centralising all services at the eastern
side of a borough that is shaped like a polo mint with no definable
centre, Barnet needs far better east/west links.

And AIUI the 'Tilley Bus' between Barnet and Edgware Hospitals has been
discontinued, while parking at Edgware shrinks each time I look!

Also PLEASE can we have a continuous bus service restored to the Golders
Green/Finchley/Barnet corridor?

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.