Old March 3rd 05, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
E. Zackatackali E. Zackatackali is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

John Ray wrote:
E. Zackatackali wrote:

It would be extended from East Croydon via George Street, Wellesley
Road, Poplar Walk and London Road to Thornton Heath Pond.

Ah. When you said you would "extend" it, I thought you meant that it
would continue on from Norwood Junction to Thornton Heath. What you
are now describing is a diversion, i.e. it will no longer call at
Norwood Junction.

No - it would start at Norwood Junction, carry on down Morland Road to East
Croydon then proceed along the route I have just described from East Croydon
to TH.

EZ