Old March 3rd 05, 03:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

Mrs Redboots wrote:
E. Zackatackali wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 3 Mar 2005:

I think the only other sections of road that seem to have a higher

number of
routes than the A23 Brixton-Streatham must be the A215 Walworth Road

or
Oxford Street.

Even still, it's pretty squashed trying to travel between the two
centres in the rush hours. I dread what will happen if the CRT ever
becomes reality and another mode of transport empties out at Brixton!

Yes, FOOLS for not making it go at least as far as Streatham Ice Rink
(or even Norbury). Not that it'll ever get built.