Old March 3rd 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm & Nika Malcolm & Nika is offline

Default Victoria Line

"Lars Elmvang" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
So was the whole line out of use or just Kings Cross to Walthemstow. I
heard two different announcements. I went to Vauxhall via Waterloo.

Kevin

Well, since all trains but 2 are serviced north of King's Cross, I doubt
there was any service at all

There are 4 trains outstabled at night, 2 at Brixton and 2 at Walthamstow.
Drivers book on point is Seven Sisters.
It would not be safe to run a 4 train service because of the sheer numbers
that use the Vic line, hence no service until the PPP partners had finished
and trains could be bought into service form Northumberland Park depot.
It would be interesting to compare late finish delays before and after PPP.
And the first person to say there weren't any before because no work was
done wasn't paying attention and stays behind for detention.

Mal