Old March 3rd 05, 11:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyonewilling to link me?

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Darren wrote:

EorJames wrote:

Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
And if anyone here is willing to exchange links.

Its interesting, as you might be able to tell from my sig, I love a good
branch line! I'm gonna rework my links page at some point to have a
separate "Other Branch line sites" section, I'll add yours then

I love the idea of an online network composed entirely of branch lines!

tom

--
GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN [...] will ultimately make all other forms of music both redundant and unnecessary -- ntk