Old August 14th 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

In message , Robin
Smith writes
As I said, I do intend to pay the fine (which will double if I do not
do so soon), but what with all these loop holes associated with bus
lane cameras and speed cameras, I was genuinely interested in knowing
whether there were similar loop holes associated with box junctions.

Since the penalty notice my awareness of box junctions has increased,
and my driving improved, so good will come of this. I am not the type
of person to challenge the law when I know I have done wrong.

And next time you can't get through a junction because some
self-centred idiot who doesn't give a **** about anyone else apart from
him (or her) self and getting where they want to go is blocking the
junction. You just keep your fingers crossed and pray to God that the
idiot blocking all the traffic manages to find a loop-hole and get out
of paying that fine.
--
CJG