Old March 6th 05, 11:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Hotel Hoppa at Heathrow

"Ian F." wrote in message
"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

I'm curious about these uncharted parts - just what part
of an airport is its bowels, and how long were the tunnels?

They were strange parts - very strange. Lots of pipes and
ducting...people in unusual uniforms, resembling protective
clothing...winding, narrow roads...dark passageways...odd
sounds, including clanking and steam
emissions...very bowel-esque.

The tunnel seemed to go on for ever...

It sounds brilliant! I'm jealous...

at one stage, I could have sworn I was
in some kind of nightmare.

I think that's the most likely explanation. Were you tired? Have you
recently watched Solaris by Tarkovsky? Or eaten some cheese?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped