Old March 6th 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Stephen is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:26:04 +0000, Ian Jelf
wrote:

The 15 needs all the buses it can get, anyway, especially on District
Line Closure weekends but also generally. Some
of you may remember my postings here some months ago about the
overcrowding on the route to/from the Tower. This is
something I've experienced several times again since.......

I agree. I would increase the frequency of the 15, or extend the 115 to
Trafalgar Sq. I've lost count of the number of times I've stood at the
bus stop waiting for the 15, but had 6 No11s and 4 No23s turn up before a
15. Stagecoach, brewery, p***-up spring to mind.

I'd also extend the 262 back up to Walthamstow as I'm told it used to go.
It'd save me changing on to the 69.