Old March 6th 05, 07:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Stephen is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:47:20 +0000, Clive Coleman
wrote:

In message .com,
Rupert Candy writes
Yes, FOOLS for not making it go at least as far as Streatham Ice Rink
(or even Norbury). Not that it'll ever get built.
Streatham Ice Rink? I used to go skating there in my late teens, one
of the best ice surfaces in the country. Circa 1968.

LOL! You've not been there lately then?! The sooner TESCO build the new
rink so they can demolish that dump the better.