Old March 7th 05, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Fantasy bus routes

Clive Coleman wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 7 Mar 2005:

.

You've got to remember that my use of the place was getting on for
forty years ago, which I compared with ice rinks all around the country
as I used to travel around on free passes and tried rinks in all different
parts of the country, it most probably is crap by now especially
considering how old it is.

It's not as crap as all that. Come and try it sometime!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/