Old March 7th 05, 05:13 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:55:57 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

severino boezio wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 6 Mar 2005:

i own a flat in fulham. I live in venice and so I have the chance to return
home choosing between gatwick and luton.
I'd like to know which is the quickiest way.
what do you suggest?

Gatwick would be the quickest from Fulham - District Line to Victoria,
then direct train (get the Southern service, not the Gatwick Express,
which is far more expensive).

If you get the time right, changing at West Brompton onto the Watford
Junction-Brighton service would be a lot quicker. Cross-platform
change only, It only runs once an hour at xx.39, Doesn't run on
Sundays, though.
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society